The historical profile of Thessaloniki, which began in the Hellenistic era and has
continued uninterrupted to the present day, is mainly linked to its Byzantine life.
The hotel, which is situated at the heart of the trade center of the city, very close to Aristotle square, is 20 kilometers away from the Airport Macedonia, 1 kilometer away from the Train Station, and 1 kilometer away from the Port. Your stay at the most central point of Thessaloniki, a city with a great history and rich heirlooms, gives you the chance to get to know it better and admire its historical and cultural treasures. Discover the heart of Thessaloniki which beats fast on any day, and enjoy what it offers you. Your stay at Aegeon hotel, either long or short, will surely be an unforgettable experience.
See some of the driving distances and detailed instructions.
- Roman Forum: 750 m
- Agia Sofia Church: 1.1 km
- Agios Dimitrios Church: : 450 m
- Rotunda Church: 1.7 km
- Achiropoiitou Church: 1.1 km
- Walls (Eptapirgio): 2.1 km
- Macedonia Intercity Bus Station:1 km
- Airport Macedonia:20 km
- Train Station: 1.3 km
- Port: 800 m
- Thessaloniki International Fair:1.9 km
- White Tower: 2.0 km
- Kamara: 1.4 km
- University of Macedonia: 1.7 km
- Aristotle University: 1.5 km
- City Hall: 2.5 km
- Archaeological Museum: 2.6 km
- Byzantine Museum: 2.6 km
- Olympic Museum: 3.2 km
- Folk Museum: 4.3 km